Tommies Childcare Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and customers. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
All your Information shall be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
What information do we collect?
When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information:
- The personal information you provide to us on an individual basis during a Registration; and website use information collected as you and others browse our website including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources you access. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
- Similar to other commercial websites, our website uses a technology called cookies and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
How do we use information we collect from cookies?
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How do we use the information you provide us?
Tommies use your Information in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective and efficient manner for you and your computer;
- To allow you to register, request information or order any products and services available on our website where you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- Where consent has been given at the point of Registration, to contact you with information about products, services and special offers that you request from us, or that we feel may be of interest to you or to ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Personal data will never be passed on to third parties.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain the highest standards of security but unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our site. Whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to minimise the risk of unauthorised access.
As e-mail is not recognised as a secure medium of communication, we request that you do not send private information to us by email.
Links to other websites
To obtain a copy of the personal information Tommies holds about you, please write with full details to us at: Data Protection Officer, Tommies Childcare Ltd, 10 Colliers Way, Arley, Coventry, CV7 8HN.
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Company No: 04671629
Registered Office: Tommies Childcare Ltd, 10 Colliers Way, Arley, Coventry, CV7 8HN