Tommies Childcare Ltd (We) are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and customers. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement
All your information shall be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
What information do we collect?
When you visit our website we may collect the following data about you:
- The personal information you provide to us when filling in any forms on our website (www.tommieschildcare.co.uk). This includes but may not be limited to; making enquiries, requesting additional information about our services and entering any online competitions.
- Details of any visits you make to our website, which includes but may not be limited to; traffic data, time spent on our website and any pages you visit during this time and location data.
- We may collect information about your computer or device which includes your IP address, operating system and the web browser you are using. This is purely statistical information that follows users’ browsing actions and patterns. Please note: this information does not identify individuals.
How do we use the information you provide?
We may use your information in any of the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective and efficient manner for you and your device.
- To allow you to register or request information about our services.
- Where you have requested, we may contact you to provide you with more information about our services.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligations or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or other agreements, protect the rights, property or safety of our customers, or others.
- Personal data will never be passed on to third parties.
How do we protect your information?
We aim to maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information to our website. Whilst we will do our best to protection your information, any information to provide via our website is done so at your own risk. Once we have receive your information, we will use strict procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
If you wish to obtain a copy any or all information that Tommies Childcare Ltd holds about you, please write to us at:
Tommies Childcare Ltd
Unit 10 Colliers Way
Spring Hill Business Park
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Company No: 04671629
Registered Office: Tommies Childcare Ltd, Unit 10 Colliers Way, Spring Hill Business Park, Arley, Coventry, CV7 8HN